Pages

Sunday, March 3, 2013

NaPoWriMo 2013

It's still a month away, but I've joined NaPoWriMo 2013 with this blog!

NaPoWriMo is National Poetry Writing Month. You write a poem every day for the month of April. That's it! You can join at www.napowrimo.net and submit your site if you plan to participate in a public, online way. (Although you could always do it on paper or in a Word document or wherever you like.)

I don't normally write poetry, so I thought this would be a fun way to try it out. I'll be talking about NaPoWriMo and poetry every Thursday through the month of April on Review Me Twice, and we'll be wrapping up the month with a book of poetry.

To prepare, I'll be spending the month of March posting (still on Mondays and Thursdays) about poetry-related topics. Then, every day in April, I will post a poem. We'll be back to normal grammar-related posts in May.

No comments:

Post a Comment